Lacet Filet Bandana Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2009
      Lacet Filet Bandana Doily

      Smile emoticon Have a Super Sunday!  Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2011

        Lacet Filet Bandana Doily

        We have a Bingo Winner and I will be starting a new Game on Thursday Morning!
        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!  I will accept all winners who claim
        bingo through the program on the site!

        data not applicableSt. Patty's Clover PinwheelKitty 2CrochetCat And Mouse TailSt. Patty's Shamrock Traindata not applicable

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
          Lacet Filet Bandana Doily

           Snow Flake 4data not applicableTangled LightsSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Christmas Lightsdata not applicableSnow Flake 4

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2014

            Lacet Filet Bandana Doily
            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Have a Fabulous Friday!