Raffle Updated

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006

      I just wanted to let you know I have picked 2 more winners for this
      month's raffle at the JPF Crochet Club web site.

      I have also changed the rules and ways the raffle is now run.

      You can read all about it at http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/index.shtml

      The latest winners are listed at the site right now but their status
      of their claim is still unclaimed.

      I have sent a message to the winners but have not heard back from
      them yet.

      To see who the winners are, go to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/winners.shtml