Basic Rectangle Granny

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      Sorry it took so long to get a new pattern added to the site!

      I have been busy with work and actually working on a new CD with 600 of
      the patterns on the site. All done in printer friendly format.

      More information to come later about the CD.

      For now though, there is a new free pattern on the site! It is a
      pattern for a rectangle granny.
      Hope you like it! Enjoy!

      http://www.jpfun.com

      Have a wonderful evening crocheting!