Honey Flower Motif, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2009
      Honey Flower Motif

      I have updated the Sortee Game so now when you win a round, as long as your point tracker is activated, you will no longer need to enter your username and password to get the points you won.  If your point tracker is not activated, the username password for will show up.
      It is still doing funky things when you win on loading the page and when you win on the 5th click.  I can't figure that one out yet but now, when you win as the page loads, you get 60 points and when you win on the 4th click, you will get 20 points which is 10 more than before.
      I have also added the tracker to this page so when you load the page for the first time each day, you will get 10 points to get you started.  Plus you can watch your points grow as you win each round.

      If any of you know Javascript and think you may be able to help figure out the 2 bugs in the script, let me know.

       Cat Have a Marvelous Monday! Cat

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011

        Honey Flower Motif

        Flowersdata not applicableFroggieKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoAlligatordata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2014

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Honey Flower Motif
          Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

          Have a Sensational Saturday!