Popcorn Wreath Ornament

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2000
      You are getting this email because you subscribed to receive notices of when
      a new free pattern has been added to the JPFun Pattern Directory. There
      have been some minor changes in the way the patterns are listed. You will
      now see the newest patterns listed first in the directory. Also the date
      that they were added to the directory has been removed.
      Click the link below to go directly to the pattern directory.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns

      3 patterns have been added since my last email.
      1 Free and 2 for paid members.

      They are as follows.

      Free Pattern
      Popcorn Wreath Ornament Free
      http://jpfun.com/patterns/03ornaments/popcornwreath.shtml
      This ornament is made with an empty transparent tape core. One of my
      favorite recycled items to use in making wreath ornaments. It is really fast
      and easy to make and a great way to reuse those empty transparent tape
      cores.

      For Members
      Double Crochet Wreath Ornament Paid
      http://jpfun.com/members/patterns/03ornaments/0318doublewreath.html
      This wreath may look similar to others you may have seen but it is different
      in the way it is made. You can make many of these in an evening since they
      are so very quick to make! Imagine how many different color combinations you
      can come up with by using different colors of yarn and ribbons. Like green
      yarn with white or gold ribbon. You could also dress it up with fancy
      Christmas buttons or even beads.

      Tulip Filet Kerchief Paid
      http://jpfun.com/members/patterns/14misc/1423tulipkerchief.html
      It seems alot of designers are into designing kerchiefs these days! Well
      here is one that I came up with. Even though it is done in filet, I have
      decided to write out the instructions as well as provide a graph to follow.
      That way beginners in filet crochet can get a better sense of how to follow
      a chart by actually seeing it written out.

      --
      Julie A Bolduc
      ICQ#22877303 jbolduc@...