Holiday Table Mat

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005
      Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! Sorry you have
      not heard from me in awhile. I have been a bit overwhelmed this
      year with getting ready for the holidays and such.

      Well I am back now and starting to post patterns once again!
      Yesterday I posted a new members only pattern for a pair of mittens
      made with a variation on the thermal stitch and today I posted a
      brand New Free Pattern for a Holiday Table Mat.

      It is done in worsted weight yarn and very quick to make. I
      actually made it over a week ago but just got to be able to add it
      to the site today.

      You will find it is the first thing listed on the site at
      http://www.jpfun.com

      Have a wonderful day!

      Watch for printer friendy versions of 600 of the JPF Crochet Club
      patterns on a CD in the near future!