Clusters Hearts Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Clusters Heart Bookmark

      Don't forget to register for this month's Raffle!  It's June y'know!
      See who won the Raffle for May in the newsletter.

      I have also started a new Bingo Game and you need to register to play.

      Remember, it is Monday and on Mondays I change the Helpful Hint.

      Smile emoticon Have a Magnificent Monday! Smile emoticon