Lacy Flower Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2009
      Lacy Flower Doily

      Well everything is moved from upstairs to downstairs but not everything is unpacked.  I will be working on that today.
      At least I am back on line and able to get back to work!  Smile emoticon I love my new office!
      I will take pictures and post them in the same section of my craft room later.  I am also going to be posting the latest pattern later today.

      Smile emoticon Have a Super Sunday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16, 2011

        Lacy Flower Doily

        data not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKittyBirdiedata not applicable

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2017

          Today's Featured Pattern

          Lacy Flower Doily

          Julie A Bolduc