Lacy Flower Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      Lacy Flower Doily

      Well everything is moved from upstairs to downstairs but not everything is unpacked.  I will be working on that today.
      At least I am back on line and able to get back to work!  Smile emoticon I love my new office!
      I will take pictures and post them in the same section of my craft room later.  I am also going to be posting the latest pattern later today.

      Smile emoticon Have a Super Sunday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2011

        Lacy Flower Doily

        data not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKittyBirdiedata not applicable