Tomorrow's Update

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Hi Everyone,
      Just letting you know tomorrow's update may be really late.
      I am moving my office to a room that is right next to my craft room and it
      is a huge job.
      My daughter is living with us and we are giving her my current office space.
      We should have had my office downstairs from the beginning.
      So now we will have a guest room after my daughter moves out on her own.