New Survey, earn points

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2005
      Hi Everyone,
      I just wanted to let you know I just added a new survey to my site
      about a possible upcoming offer I may add to the site. Please take
      the survey and you will get either 2000 points added to your points
      account or you can 20 free entries in our last raffle.

      I have decided the raffle I have going right now will be the last
      one for a while. Then once every 3 months I will have another cash
      and merchandise raffle. Right now I am just too busy to have one
      every month.

      The url for the survey is
      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi?picksurvey=patterncd

      If you have any other suggestions for the New pattern CD, please let
      me know.

      Thank you for taking the survey.