More Free Patterns

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      I just thought I would send you an update about the new Free
      Patterns Directory I added to the site.

      It now has over 1300 free patterns listed with more to add tomorrow!
      http://www.jpfun.com/freepats/index.shtml

      In case you didn't know, I am offering for a very short time,
      lifetime memberships with access to all of the crochet patterns on
      my site for $50.00. You will never be charged another penny and you
      will have access to all the patterns on the site and every new
      pattern I add to the site in the future.

      In a few days I will be adding a new scarf hat pattern which has the
      scarf attached to the hat. I plan to start a new Stitch Along
      pattern as well. It will be a poncho!

      To sign up for the JPF Crochet Club Lifetime Membership Special
      offer, click the link below. Only the people who are subscribed to
      receive these messages are being told about this special.

      Sign up now! This offer expires on 10/27/2005!

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/stitchalong.shtml

      Owner JPF Crochet Club http://www.jpfun.com