Shells Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2009
      Shells Coaster

      There is a new pattern on the site as well.  The Bobble Stitch Armchair Caddy.

      Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2011

        Shells Coaster
        You can get today’s  newsletter and pattern by going to:

        Check out the latest Members Only Pattern!  You can see it in the newsletter!
                  data not applicableLeopardManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Liondata not applicable

        Have a Super Saturday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
          Shells Coaster

           It's Friday Pig Kitty 2 Crochet  Kitty 4  Mouse On Wheel    Flowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2014

            Shells Coaster

            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Since today is my birthday and my husband has to work and won't be home until later this week,

            I am going to spend the day working on my site and perhaps even make a video!