Toothpick Holder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2009
      Toothpick Holder

      Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 21, 2011

        Toothpick Holder

        It's FridayPonyKitty 2CrochetKitty 4MouseIt's Friday
        Have a Fabulous Friday!

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012
          Toothpick Holder

           Flowers data not applicableKitty 2CrochetKitty 2Halloween Ghostdata not applicable   Flowers
          Have  a Thrilling  Thursday!

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 24, 2014

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:

            Toothpick Holder

            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Have a Superb Sunday!

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 8, 2016

              pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
              "Toothpick Holder"

              I have updated another Granny Square! Check the newsletter to see which one!

              Have a Fantastic Friday!

              I have a new small adult coloring book coming out soon! I am expecting the proof to arrive today.

              If I like what I see, I will approve it for distribution today and it should be available to purchase on Amazon.com either tonight or tomorrow.

              I know it's not crochet related but I wanted to let you know about it anyway.

              I am currently working on updating all of the 6"x6" granny squares on the site, to get them ready to put into a paperback book.

              It will take a while to get them all done. I am hoping by the time school begins, the book will be ready to purchase.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 9

                Today's Featured Pattern is:
                Toothpick Holder

                Today's newsletter and pattern are ready for you at

                Julie A Bolduc