Bedazzled Baby Blanket

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      Hi Everyone,
      I am selling the actual Bedazzled Baby Blanket on Ebay, (the actual blanket).
      If you are interested, you can check it out by going to
      Click Here to see the item listed on Ebay.

      The item number is: 200338902956
      I will not be selling another baby item ever unless it is an actual pattern book or Magazine due to the Federal Trade Commissions rules on selling baby items.
      You can also click to it by going to http://www.jpfun.com.  The link is at the top of every single page across the web site.