Beaded Sunburst Glass Cover

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2005

      I just wanted to let you know I have just uploaded a new free
      pattern to the site.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Also I wanted to remind you that I added a new Free Pattern
      Directory that lists hundreds of free patterns from around the web.
      There are now 972 patterns listed in the new directory and I will be
      adding more tonight. My goal is to have over 1100 free patterns
      listed before I go to bed tonight.
      You can get to the new free pattern directory by clicking on the
      link below.
      http://www.jpfun.com/freepats/index.shtml

      If you are not yet a paid member of the JPF Crochet Club, you can
      sign up at http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      It is just $2.95 per month which will give you access to all of the
      patterns I design on the site. There are now 680 patterns which I
      have designed on the site.

      Owner JPF Crochet Club at http://www.jpfun.com