New Free Pattern Directory

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005

      I just wanted to let you know that I have added a new free pattern directory to
      my site.

      It lists patterns that are not just on my web site but other web sites as well.
      So far I have added the free patterns from 2 other web sites. The links do go
      directly to the patterns on those web sites.

      If you have a web site that you want to have included in the directory, just

      To check it out go to
      http://www.jpfun.com/freepats/index.shtml

      I am adding advertising to the new directory to help pay for my time to process
      each web site I add to the directory.

      Julie A. Bolduc
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!