Cluster St Money Pouch, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009
      Cluster Stitch Money Pouch

      You may notice that when you sign up for the $50 Membership Special, Paypal says your account will be charged every 5 years.
      I assure you, it will not.  I had to put some sort of number in for when it will rebilled but it really will not be rebilled.  They have no option
      to put in a never ending time period with the way they write their code.  This is a one time charge.  I promise

      There is only 3 more days for this special!
      .

      Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon