Bone Ring Choker, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 3:22 AM
      Bone Ring Choker

      Smile emoticon Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

      Today is my last day at Sugarloaf for 14 days!  I am on vacation!  One week is paid, one is not.
      This time of year, at the ski resort, we answer about 40-50 calls per day total and we usually have 3 people on per day.
      Well yesterday and the day before, we had 2 people on and we answered 135 on Tuesday and 180 yesterday.
      95% of the calls were for filling orders for season passes for skiing next winter, so I spent about 9 hours, non stop, writing and typing.
      My hands and fingers were sore at the end of the day.  Today we have 5 people on because it is the deadline to order the Season Passes at
      the current rate.  I know we will answer at least 200 calls today.  I will let you know what happens.

      During my 2 weeks off from work, I hope to catch up on things I have been putting off, like making sure, if you are a paid member, you will be able to access your account information so you can see how many days left is in your  account if it will expire. You will also be able to change your information if you need to.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2011

        Bone Ring Choker

        Be sure to check the latest pattern to turn 1 year old today!
        data not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Mousedata not applicable
        Have a Splendid Sunday!

        Sorry I didn’t get this out to you sooner, I have been sick in bed with a Stomach Flu.
        I am still feeling a big queasy so I am going back to bed in a few minutes.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2012
          Bone Ring Choker

          I am working on making products for my first craft fair in about 15 years.  Any ideas as to what sells well?
          The date is 11/17/2012 at our local elementary school.  Also any packaging ideas?  It's been a while. I really
          want your feedback on this.  I will take pictures and post them after the show.

                Flowers data not applicable Frankensmiley Maneki Neko Crochet Kitty 2  Pumpkin  data not applicable  Flowers
          Have a Sensational Saturday!