We have a bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2009
      Hello Everyone!
      We have a bingo winner!
      I will be starting a new game in the morning.
      Please check your cards. I will accept 2 more winners!

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2010
        We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning.
        Please check your bingo cards to see if you are a winner also!

        I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the online program!