Craft Links Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      I have added a new category to my links page on my site and if you have not done
      so already, you can add your site for free to this links page.

      The new category is Exchange Sites. If you run a friendship exchange you can
      add your exchange here and put the link to your exchange sign up URL whether it
      is through a mailing list like this or your web site.

      The links url is http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/links/links.cgi

      I hope you take advantage of this free service on my site. It may actually
      generate traffic to your site and it is free!

      All I ask is you link back to my site please but that is optional of course, not
      a requirement.

      --------
      Become a member today and get access to over 670 original crochet patterns for
      as little as $2.95 monthly.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml
      --------

      Julie A. Bolduc