Hexagon Scrubber, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19, 2009
      Hexagon Scrubber

      Smile emoticon Have a Super Sunday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011

        Hexagon Scrubber

        data not applicablePolar BearManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Penguindata not applicable

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2012
          Hexagon Scrubber
              FlowersMummyKitty 2CrochetKitty Cat data not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 8, 2014

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:

            Hexagon Scrubber

            Today's pattern and newsletter are ready and waiting for you at:

            My web site is starting to outgrow the host server I have and I am trying to come up with a solution so

            I do not have to start removing patterns that are already there. Any suggestions? I have considered

            moving the paid members area to their own domain name such as www.jpfcrochetclub.com. What do you think?

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 22, 2016

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 20 7:05 AM

                Today's Featured Pattern is: