Little Medallion Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2009
      Little Medallion Doily

      Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2011

        Little Medallion Doily

        data not applicableLeopardKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoZebradata not applicable

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2012
          Little Medallion Doily

          Today is my last day at my full time job!
          I am really looking forward to working on my business full time now!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2016

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            "Little Medallion Doily"

            I have added a new poll question! Check the newsletter to see what it is!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 19

              Today's Featured Pattern is:
              Little Medallion Doily

              Julie A Bolduc