Eliot Square

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2005
      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new free pattern for a
      square named after another town in Maine. This was a request from a member.

      http://www.jpfun.com

      I will also be adding more squares with Maine town names and also the rest of
      the months of the year. Most of the new squares will be in the Members only
      area. It will take a few months to get more up because I try to rotate the type
      of patterns I design.

      If you want access to all of the members patterns and you are not yet a paid
      member, it is just $2.95 for 1 month of access. For more details on how
      membership works and to check out the other payment options, go to
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!