Lacy Cross Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2009
      Lacy Cross Bookmark

      I am amazed that the Lacy Cross Bookmark is today's Featured Pattern.  I promise, I did not plan it that way!
      The list of patterns was made a couple of months ago and I do not choose from day to day what patterns will be featured.

      Rainbow emoticonSmile emoticonRed heart emoticon Have a Happy Easter! Red heart emoticonSmile emoticonRainbow emoticon

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2010

        Lacy Cross Bookmark

        Snow Flake 2data not applicableSkunkKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Foxdata not applicableSnow Flake 2
        Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

        You may be aware I work at a Major Ski Resort here in Maine.  The Ski resort I work at

        Is Sugarloaf.  I am deeply saddened and sorry for our guests who were involved in yesterday’s

        Terrible accident on the Spillway East Chair lift.  I am just glad that no one was killed.  I will pray for a speedy recovery for the 8 people injured.
        I personally was not there yesterday.  I happened to have had the day off.  I am also not working today so I will not hear insider details about the accident until tomorrow.
        Of course, I will not be able to share any insider details, but anything I can share, I will. My husband, daughter and
        daughter in law also work there but none of us were involved in the accident.  I don’t ski and we all were not at Sugarloaf at the time of the accident.
        In fact, I was at home working on a project, when I found out about it from a dear friend who lives in Florida.  She saw it on CNN and called me right away.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012

          Lacy Cross Bookmark

          Flowersdata not applicableMouseKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Pigdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2014

            Lacy Cross Bookmark

            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Have a Fabulous Friday!