Cat Nip Mouse

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      Hello Everyone!

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new super quick Cat Nip
      Mouse pattern!

      Enjoy!!

      Don't forget, if you are not yet a member, you need to be a paid member to have
      access to the "Members Only" patterns. You can sign up to become a paid member
      for just $2.95 per month at http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      While you are there, you can check out our other payment options as well if you
      like.

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!