We have a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 23, 2009
      We have a bingo winner!
      there was a problem with the Bingo game for this particular game but the
      problem has been fixed and we have at least one winner!
      Quick, check your cards to see if you are a winner.

      I will accept as many winners as there really are tonight but it will be too
      late to claim bingo after I change the game in the morning of
      3/24/2009, Tuesday.

      Message 35 of 35 , May 31, 2014

        We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning Sunday
        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
        I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.
        http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

        Your points account must have a current and accurate postal mailing address if you want me to be able to send you your prize!