Pumpkin Filet Square Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2009
      Pumpkin Filet Square Doily

      We may have a Bingo Winner!  Check  your Cards.  I will start a new game tomorrow.
      I will accept the first 3 winners to claim bingo!

      Smile emoticon Have a Marvelous Monday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2012

        Pumpkin Filet Square Doily

        Flowersdata not applicableGroundhogKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Foxdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12 9:00 AM

          Pumpkin Filet Square Doily
          Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

          Have a Super Saturday!