Special Offer Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005

      This is just a friendly reminder that the special I am running
      expires after tomorrow. I will be taking down the button on the
      morning of the 1st of July. So now is your chance to take advantage
      of this offer. Below is a copy and paste of the last message I sent
      about this offer. If you have already taken advantage of this
      offer, thank you! You can disregard this notice.

      --------

      For 1 week only, I am offering a lifetime membership for $50.00 which
      will include access to everything on the JPF Crochet Club web site.

      This offer is only going to be available until June 30, 2005 and the
      only way you can take advantage of this offer is to use the payment
      button at http://www.jpfun.com It is right on the front page only.

      Once you pay the $50.00, you will never ever be charged again for
      access. You will have access to everything on the site forever.

      Go to http://www.jpfun.com right now while it is still fresh in your
      mind.