Irish Pineapple Filet Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2009
      Irish Pineapple Filet Doily

      Smile emoticon Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

      Reminder, if you have more than one Bingo Card, you will be disqualified from winning.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2010

        Irish Pineapple Filet Doily

        Check today’s newsletter to see who won this week’s raffle!

        Flowersdata not applicableKitty 2CrochetManeki Nekodata not applicableFlowers

        Have a Sensational Sunday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012

          Irish Pineapple Filet Doily

                 Birthday Cake    Flowersdata not applicableBobcatKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorBunnydata not applicableFlowersBirthday Cake
          Have a Super Saturday!

          Today happens to be my birthday so I will be spending the rest of the day with my family at our Family reunion!

          Message 4 of 4 , May 15, 2016

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            "Irish Pineapple Filet Doily"