There is a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
      Hi Everyone!
      Quick, check your bingo cards. We have a winner!

      I will be starting a new game in the morning so you need to claim your bingo
      before I start the new game.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
        Hi Everyone!
        We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new bingo game in the
        morning!

        Check your cards before 6:30 am on Monday EST.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2010

          Hi Everyone!

          There is a Bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

          There will also be a new prize added to the list!  Check and see what it is!

          I will accept every winner who claims a successful Bingo win through the program on the site.