Lifetime Membership Special Offer

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
      For 1 week only, I am offering a lifetime membership for $50.00 which
      will include access to everything on the JPF Crochet Club web site.

      This offer is only going to be available until June 30, 2005 and the
      only way you can take advantage of this offer is to use the payment
      button at http://www.jpfun.com It is right on the front page only.

      Once you pay the $50.00, you will never ever be charged again for
      access. You will have access to everything on the site forever.

      Go to http://www.jpfun.com right now while it is still fresh in your
      mind.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2006
        Lifetime Member Special Offer
        Until 10/1/2006 only!

        Sign up for a lifetime membership in the JPF Crochet Club which will
        never expire and you never have to pay another penny for membership
        again!

        Limited Time Only!
        http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

        Watch for a new free pattern in a few days.
        I will be posting a new thick and stiff crochet coaster later today.
        Watch for it!