Dutch 12" Square

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a new free pattern to my
      site a few minutes ago! It is a 12" square done in blue and white.
      Personally, I think it is the prettiest 12" square I ever designed! :)

      Enjoy!
      http://www.jpfun.com

      By the way, one of the winners of the Prize packages has donated her
      prize package back to be given away during the next drawing on July 1,
      2005. She is moving and doesn't want it at this time.

      Don't forget, it is just $2.95 per month to become a member. You get
      instant access if you pay with Paypal but if you pay with a CC at
      2Checkout.com I will have to add your account manually.