Monthly Raffle

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      I am making changes with the monthly raffle.

      I will be picking the newest winner on June 1, 2005. I will also be
      picking 2 cash prize winners. I still have a prize package that no
      one claimed from the month before last so I will pick out a new winner
      for that prize package as well. So 4 people will be picked on June 1,
      2005. 2 prize package winners and 2 cash prize winners.

      The prize package that will be awarded this month will be the last
      one. I am out of stuff that I want to give up for now. I will be
      still giving out the cash prize however.

      If you want to enter the raffle for a chance at the prize pictured on
      the front of the site, you can enter by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/contest/index.shtml. You need to have a points
      account in order to be able to enter. It is 100 points per entry.

      If you have any questions, or wish to keep the prize packages going,
      and if you have anything to donate as a prize, just reply to this
      email.