2 in One Pattern, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
      2 in One Pattern

      The point trackers are back.  I took them off of the newsletter daily pages but there is still one on the main calendar index page for the newsletter at

      It was demanding too much of the system resources so I had to remove some of them.
      I am not moving my site to another server.  I just don't have time to search for a new one.
      Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2010
        2 in One Pattern

          Watch for New Paw Print Tracking Game! Coming Soon!

            Flowersdata not applicableCrochetTrick O' TreaterKitty 2data not applicableFlowers
        Have a Sensational Saturday!

        Julie A. Bolduc
        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2012

          2 in One Pattern

          Please Check your Bingo cards to see if you are a winner.
          There are only a few numbers left and there has to be at least one winner.

               FlowersIt's FridayFoxCat And Mouse TailCrochetKitty 2BobcatIt's FridayFlowers