We have a Bingo Winner

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2009
      Check your bingo cards! We have a winner and I will accept up to 3 winners.
      I will start a new game in the morning.

      Debbie Cassidy is the first winner of this game.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2009
        We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!
        If you have bingo, you have until around 6:30 tomorrow morning EST to claim
        your win!

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2009
          Quick everyone! Check your bingo cards!
          We have a winner! I will be starting a new game in the morning.
          Once a new game has started, I will no longer accept bingo claims.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 21, 2009
            We have a bingo winner! I will be starting a new game in the morning!
            Check your cards and make sure you click on the Claim Bingo button if you
            are a winner.
            You can check them at
            http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/games/bingo/bingo.cgi

            I will accept any and all bingo winners this time!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 14, 2014

              We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning on Wednesday!

              Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the program on the site!
              Good Luck!