Flag Stitch Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2009
      Flag Stitch Dishcloth

      I will be moving my site to a new server.  The problem is the point tracker.
      I am going to have to reduce the number of pages that the tracker is on and increase
      how many points you get for visiting each page with the tracker.
      You will not lose any points you have accumulated up until the trackers stopped working.
      You will know when the site has completed it's move when the tracker starts working again.

      Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

    • JulieB
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2010
        Flag Stitch Dishcloth

         Kitty 4 Maneki Neko Crochet Kitty 2  Kitty 5

        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2012

          Flag Stitch Dishcloth

          Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKitty CatBirdiedata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2014

            Flag Stitch Dishcloth
            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Have a Splendid Sunday!