Moving site to new server

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Hi Everyone,
      I am going to move my site to a new server.

      I have been having problems with the host I have now not being able to keep
      up with the traffic my site gets.
      It will take a few days for the transition to be complete so meanwhile, the
      point tracker is not going to work.

      The host I have now disabled the tracker. You will know when the site is on
      the new server when the tracker starts working again.

      Hopefully, the site will experience no downtime.