Speedy Scrunchie

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 12:14 PM

      I just wanted to let you know I have just uploaded a brand new free
      pattern for a Speedy scrunchie! It took me just about 15 minutes to
      make so you could make several in an evening!

      You can find it by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com Just click on the picture of it to go
      directly to the pattern.

      Keep on the lookout for new Filet Crochet Charts coming in the
      future. I will be posting 1 new free chart per week. I won't be
      crocheting them but will be providing charts and instructions for
      using the charts for all sorts of designs. I will be posting some
      for paid members and 1 per week for free.

      To become a paid member for just $2.95 per month you can go to

      Julie A Bolduc