Wavy Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
      Wavy Dishcloth

      Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

      I went to my ophthalmologist yesterday for my final follow-up visit for my eye surgery.  Everything worked well and
      it looks like I will never need another surgery or for at least 40 years or so.  I am even starting to get my 3D vision back!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012

        Lacy Trellises Doily

        Flowersdata not applicableGroundhogKitty CatCrochetKitty 5Hamsterdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2014

          Wavy Dishcloth
          Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: