Scalloped Fashion Doll Poncho

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new poncho
      pattern! It is for a fashion doll though so it is a fast and easy
      one to make! Hey the little girl in your life needs a poncho for
      her dolls too!

      Enjoy!
      http://www.jpfun.com
      The picture on the front of this page will take you directly to the
      new pattern.

      If you are not yet a member, you are missing out. I am really close
      to finishing the 2nd pattern in our stitch along. A round
      tablecloth. I have about 25 rounds to go before it is completely
      finished. It should take a few more weeks to post the last 2 parts.

      To become a member is just $2.95 per month which is a really good
      price considering right now I adding about 5 new patterns per WEEK.
      That is over 20 patterns per month for just $2.95!.

      You can sign up at