We have a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 2, 2009
      We have a Bingo Winner! Check your bingo cards and let me know if you are a
      winner.

      Here are the Bingo Numbers for the Capital M Game.

      I will be changing the game just before I post today's newsletter.
      If you haven't claimed bingo before the game has changed, it will be too
      late.

      January 1 2009: B08, N45, O71
      December 31 2008: N41, G60, I30
      December 30 2008: B14, I28, G47
      December 29 2008: O65, G58, N32
      December 28 2008: B03, I25, O62
      December 27 2008: N37, G53, G55
      December 26 2008: G51, N44, O68
      December 25 2008: I17, N39, O74
      December 24 2008: O61, O70, B06
      December 23 2008: G48, O72, I20
      December 22 2008: B01, B15, G57
      December 21 2008: I26, N43, N36
      December 20 2008: N31, O63, I18
      December 19 2008: B12, I22, G59
      December 18 2008: G54, G 46, I16
      December 17 2008: I24, N40, O75
      December 16 2008: B09, N38, I29
      December 15 2008: N35, G49, O66
      December 14 2008: B04, N33, N42

      Message 35 of 35 , May 31, 2014

        We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning Sunday
        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
        I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.
        http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

        Your points account must have a current and accurate postal mailing address if you want me to be able to send you your prize!