Chenille Granny Pillow, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 20, 2008
      Chennille Granny PillowToday's Featured Pattern is:
      Chenille Granny Pillow

      Smile emoticon  Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
        Chenille Granny Pillow

         Birdie Kitty 4 Crochet  Kitty 2  Peacock

        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2012

          Chenille Granny Pillow

                 Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 2CrochetKitty CatZebradata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 10 7:29 AM

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            Chenille Granny Pillow

            Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Thank  you for all of the responses I got for yesterday’s problem.

            I have decided to buy a new computer.
            I am going to be buying a new computer within the next 6 weeks I hope.
            Now I am debating on what computer to get for what I do.

            I have been working with Windows Vista since 2008 and am kind of out of touch

            with the options out there.

            I know about windows 7 being better than Vista and Windows

            8 with the touch screens is the way the computer world seems to be going now.

            What I am wondering, what would be better for what I do? Does it really matter?

            Let me know your opinions and your experiences with what you have.

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 23, 2016

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 27

                Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
                "Chenille Granny Pillow"

                Julie A Bolduc