Bumped Shells Dishcloth

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hello Everyone!

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a new free pattern for
      a dishcloth! It uses one of the stitches I developed and I combined
      it with a 3 dc shell. It is really fun and easy to make and you
      should be able to make it with just 1 ball of crochet cotton.

      Enjoy!

      To become a member and get access to all of the patterns on the
      site, there are now over 625 of them, for just $2.95 per month, you
      can go to http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Think of it this way, if you sign up today, you can have access to
      all of the patterns that are on the site now and any new ones I add
      during the next 30 days. Then you can always cancel your account at
      the end of 30 days if you feel it is not for you. I plan to add
      about 25 patterns during the next 30 days. That is less than $.12
      per new pattern added during the next 30 days.

      Remember though, in order to take advantage of having access for the
      full 30 days, you should wait to cancel until just before the 30
      days is up because you will lose access on the day you cancel.