Rainbow Worm, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2008
      Rainbow WormToday's Featured Pattern is:
      Rainbow Worm

      I have finally finished the Tree Skirt.  It is not laced together like I had mentioned before.  I didn't like the way it was going to look so it is
      chain stitched together.    The link to the new pattern is in today's Newsletter and on the front of the web site.!

      Smile emoticon  Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2010
        Rainbow Worm

           Cat FlowersRainbow 2Maneki NekoCrochetKitty 2Rainbow 2FlowersBalloons
        Have a Stupendous Saturday!data not applicable

        Julie A. Bolduc
        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012

          Rainbow Worm

          FlowersIt's FridayLeopardManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2MonkeyIt's FridayFlowers & Butterfly

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2014

            Rainbow Worm
            Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: