Kennebec Scrunchie

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 2:43 PM
      You are getting this email because you signed up to recieve notices whenever
      a new free pattern has been posted to the JPF Crochet Club web site.

      Below you will find the latest patterns which have been added.

      Free For Anyone
      Kennebec Scrunchie Free Date Added: Wed Jul 5 17:30:35 2000
      http://jpfun.com/patterns/09scrunchies/kennebec.shtml
      This scrunchie is done in two rounds. This is a bit different from any other
      I have done. I have never tried this technique. You might want to use 2
      colors of yarn to make this for a different effect.

      ========================
      For Paid Members
      Mary & Jesus Doily Paid Date Added: Wed Jul 5 14:04:20 2000
      http://jpfun.com/members/patterns/11doilies/1119maryjesus.html
      This large doily can be used as a table topper or a wall hanging! It is made
      with size 10 crochet cotton in ecru but you can use what ever color you
      want. Makes a great gift for your local church!

      If you are not yet a member, we are having a USA Birthday special! $15.99
      for 365 days.
      For details go to http://www.jpfun.com/jpfclub.shtml

      --
      Julie A Bolduc