90December Raffle

    Jan 13, 2005
      Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday and New Year.

      Sorry I did not get to picking the December winners of the cash
      prize and the Prize package. Just been busy.

      I have decided to pick the winners tomorrow night around 7:00pm EST.

      So if you haven't entered to win the December Prize, you still have
      time to enter.

      I will be picking the January prize during the first week of
      February . Right now you will see the picture of what will be given
      when the January prize winner is chosen.

      Everyone who enters today and who has entered since December 1,
      2004, and who will enter up until January 1, 2005, will be still be
      in the running for the January prize. I will not delete the names
      that are in the prize file on the site until the January prize has
      been awarded.

      The prize that is shown on the front page of the site is the prize
      package that will be awarded in the first week of January. If you
      would like to see what is going to be given away for the December
      prize, click on the link below.
      http://www.jpfun.com/contest/winners.shtml

      Then click on the link that says Put Username Here next to the Dec
      2004 cell in the table on the page.

      By the way, I also posted a new free pattern to the site a few days
      ago. It is a snowflake pattern.