888Pearl Beaded Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Sep 1, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Pearl Beaded Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/01/2008.

      Smile emoticon  Have a wonderful Day! Smile emoticon

      It's my Birthday! Birthday cake emoticon

      Smile emoticon I normally give just 1000 points per month for paid members but today, in honor of my birthday,
      I have given all paid members who have a points account, 3000 points each.  Smile emoticon