820Mr. Bumble Bee Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Jun 29, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Mr Bumble Bee Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 6/29/2008.

      You can get today's issue of the JPFun Newsletter by going to

      Please check your Bingo Card to see if you are a winner!
      Go to http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

      Click on the link to go to the Latest Numbers, log in to get your card, print it out, then check  your numbers against the numbers called so far.
      If you have won, send me an email to let me know and include the numbers you won with.  There should be a winner now!

      By the way, I will be picking the next winner of the JPF Crochet Club monthly raffle tomorrow!