791Lofty Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Jun 5, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Lofty Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 6/05/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Bingo Game

      Emma Bell won the first game and received a copy of the 600 Pattern Download!
      Congratulations Emma!

      We have started a new game.
      Right now we are playing a Four Corners Game.
      Yesterday and Today's Numbers Are:
      June 5 2008: O73, I28, B15
      June 4 2008: I17, I25, I26

      You must check your card each day to see if you have the latest numbers on your card.
      Right now we have 72 players in the Four Corners game!
      Good Luck!

      You can sign up by going to: http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

      New Pattern News

      Treble Bump Stitch Shawl

      Treble Bump Stitch Shawl I have finished and posted the latest Members Only pattern!
      Non members can get this one for 3000 points.
      This crocheted shawl is made from a variation on the regular dc bump stitch, it is made with a treble crochet bump stitch to make the stitches bigger. This is an easy shawl that anyone from beginner to advanced could make.

      You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/wearables/p124023trbumpstshawl.shtml Enjoy!

      The next pattern is going to be a bolster type sachet. Not sure yet what I am making it with but I hope to work on it today at work. I am almost done with the sachet. I just need to write up the instructions, put the web page together, take pictures and post it to the site. I expect to finish it tonight after work.

      The next pattern after that is a pencil cup made with thread and beads.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the June raffle.
      The item for Thursday June 5, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Hair Clip Keeper.
      Clue: You will find it in the bags.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the June raffle.
      to register for the June raffle.

      Crochet Happenings Blog

      I have added a new topic for this week. Favorite Fabric Stiffeners
      What is your favorite fabric stiffener and why?

      Check it out.
      http://jpfun.com/wordpress/index.php

      I will add a new topic each week on Monday Morning.

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      I have added some paper beads to the Points Store! They are 35,000 points per 10 count packet.
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is below:
      What is your favorite size aluminum crochet hook?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      JPF Crochet Club Store

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have several so far with more being made weekly. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD

      Coming Soon

      As you can see by this new setup of the newsletter, I am making changes to the newsletter. One of the changes will be to move the mailing list to my own server. I did try this months ago but the program I used made it difficult to send out the newsletters. I have a new program I am going to start using but I am not done setting it up. When I am ready for subscribers, I will post the new sign up link in the newsletter and on the web site and I will be using both Yahoogroups and the new program for awhile.

      I am going to open a small Paper Bead Jewelry online store sometime during my vacation. A friend of mine and I are going to work on it together. She wants to learn how to make paper beads in order to make unique jewelry, then I offered to work with her and sell them from my web site. The jewelry will be located at paperbeadjewelry.jpfun.com when it is ready. When it is open, that is where the official Just Plain Fun bracelet will be located.